There are several ways to make a private school education an affordable option.
One way is through need-based financial aid.
Prospective families are often surprised to learn that many higher-earning private school families receive some form of tuition assistance simply because the tuition costs are so high. For many (or most) families, it is a true sacrifice to send a child to private school.
A second option to help make tuition more affordable is through merit scholarships.
These scholarships do not take financial need into account. They simply allow your child to shine. Private schools approach merit scholarship awards in a variety of ways. Some schools will base decisions on standardized admission test scores. Others may look at a child’s academic success in the school they currently attend. Still, others may choose to look at the bigger picture. Luckily, we understand this and want to help.
Why choose a PRIVATE SCHOOL?
- Seemingly endless and individualized opportunities in arts, athletics, club activities, and leadership
- Exciting and engaging academic programs
- Small class sizes of motivated students
- Teachers who love their work and care deeply about each student
- State-of-the-art facilities on beautiful campuses.
While many children would thrive in an environment like this, often the high tuition cost is a significant obstacle for families—how can we pay for private school before our child even goes to college?